Shark offers over 90 commercial and industrial-grade hot and cold-water models that
are built to last, yet are affordably priced. Here are just a few reasons why Shark
pressure washers are a smart and cost-effective buy:
Advanced seal technology in all high-pressure pumps
- U-Seal pump technology provides better performance and longer life on the seals.
- U-Seals handle higher temperatures up to 185°F and does a better job spreading the
load against the seal and manifold.
- Rugged chassis made of 10-gauge steel and painted with black wrinkle paint for all-weather
- Belt-drive units have notched V-belts and cast-iron pulleys to reduce belt slippage
and extend pump life.
- Most models feature reliable Honda engines
- Safety thermal pump saver valve protects against hot-water damage by venting re-circulated
- Four vibration isolators are mounted under the engine to reduce vibration, wear
and tear on components.
Shark stands behind its products
- Over 90 models are backed by the strongest warranty in the cleaning equipment industry
- Limited lifetime warranty on the pressure washer frame.
- Limited 7-year warranty on the Kärcher crankcase pump
- Most models are CETA performance-certified to insure that they perform with +/-
5% of their advertised specifications.
- Most models are certified by Equipment Testing Laboratory (ETL) to the rigid UL-1776
safety standards for high-pressure.
- Shark’s improved belt-guard casing on the BR models is made from durable steel construction
for increased belt life and operator safety.