SHARK INTRODUCES NEW MOBILE WASH SYSTEM
Shark, a line engineered specifically for the rental industry, has introduced a new affordable trailer to join its line of self-contained mobile wash packages designed for portable pressure washing operations.
Trailer mounted pressure washers, with self contained water tanks has grown substantially in the past few years as they yield higher rental rates and long term contracts. Typical users are construction companies, oil field operations, mines and municipalities. These units provide a high degree of portability and the flexibility of pulling water from the on board 200-gallon water tank or from a garden hose supply. In field cleaning of machinery, oil and mine equipment, trucks and highway signage are some popular uses that yield an excellent return on investment.
The TRS-2500 is compatible with a broad selection of pressure washers and cleaning accessories that can be mixed and matched to create the complete mobile washing system. The unique design is affordable, comes fully assembled and has lower freight costs when compared to other units on the market. A swing away tongue makes it easy to store.
- Industrial undercarriage with leaf-spring suspension of a maximum of 3,500 lbs.
- High-density, 200-gallon white polyethylene water tank
- Pressure washer wand holder and hooks provided for optional hose reels
- 3-way ball valves for switching between freshwater hookups
and supply tank
- Dual 5/16-inch safety chains
- Lighted license plate holder and recessed tail lights; all electrical wiring is contained within the frame
- Swivel jack with 1,000-pound capacity
- 39-inch tongue with swing-away hinge for easy storage